IXT Mind CBT Traning
Train better, be Better: Integrated and Experiential CBT Training
Problem Specific CBT Workshops
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Common Phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Health Anxiety and Somatic Symptoms Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Concurrent mental health addictions
- CBT for Psychosis
- CBT for co-morbid physical and mental health conditions
Trans-Diagnostic CBT Workshops
- Transdiagnostic Experiential CBT for Rumination
- Transdiagnostic CBT for Perfectionism
- 3rd Wave and Mindfulness Approaches
- Schema Approaches in CBT
- Imagery and Rescripting CBT Workshops
- Strengths Focussed CBT
- IXT Mind CBT Supervision Training
- Cultural Competence in CBT
CBT 5 Day Intensive Program
The course engages participants through the immediate application of the psychological therapy principles being taught. Experiential exercises, creative visual approaches, role-playing, and consistent feedback, forms the backbone of the 5 day intensive program. Key principles are repeated and summarized throughout to consolidate learning. By the end of the course participants have an overview of CBT applications as they apply to the most common mental health disorders.
Requires the 5 Day Intensive Program.
Requires modules in depression and anxiety disorders: panic, social anxiety, generalised anxiety, OCD, common phobias, PTSD.
Level 3: Supervised Practice Certificate
Requires 20 hours of supervision with the completion of at least 8 cases of therapy.
Level 4: Accredited supervisor training.
Requires the treatment of 50 patients, 75 hours of supervision, 10 hours of supervision and additional training/practice in at least one of the 3rd wave CBT schools.
CBT Supervision Program
Making it work
Mental Strategies & Decision Making Workshops
Our mental strategies training is based upon the clinical sciences, psychology and behavioural economics. It turns research findings into a common sense approach to effective thinking and decision for daily life.
Enhancing Mental Health at Work Workshops
Comprehensive Mindfulness Training System
IXT Mind provides an integrated approach, combining applied mindfulness with cognitive behavioral psychology, the neuroscience of meditation and specific knowledge of spiritual traditions.